Tuesday, February 22, 2011

midterms!

so my days have started to blend together. I've been keeping busyyy with school, young life, friends, and family. It's great for the most part {minus the school of course} however, it hasn't been leaving me a lot of time to blog. I've had a wonderful date night with my guydinner with my friends, and my first experience as a leader {eek!} but there's only a week and a half until spring break--which means: lots of tests, papers, and garbage.

today was one of those days. I feel like I've been having them a lot lately! I just have so much school work to do, SO much. Worst of all, had dinner with my friends and we decided to have a spontaneous night and go to chicago or something. I have to bail, too much work to do, so while they are on their way to some distant location..I am going to be doing homework! BUT in an attempt to make my lame night better, I am going to take a bubble bath while I read about interpersonal communication {sounds fascinating right? wrong.}

DAY THREE:
A picture of the cast from your favorite show


I go through phases..and although I'm almost ashamed to say I watch these shows--I'm currently hooked, so don't judge!

lesson learned: although I'm sad to admit it--my responsible side has taken over. I'm growing up, and learning I have to prioritize sometimes. It's a bummer, but that's life, right?


2 comments:

Ashley said...

what chicago?! like they are driving there right now, tonight!? do they not have class tomorrow??! what.. jealous.. but better to be responsible!!

kelley mackenzie said...

haha well, it started out as chicago, but we scaled back and made it a little more reasonable, but yes they have class--just skipping! and yes tonight haha..crazy kiddos!