Thursday, August 4, 2011

new obsession.

so i've been mia for a week now, quick recap: my birthday went GREAT. thank you for all the birthday wishes! i have amazing friends and family :) the day after my birthday, is my sister's birthday, so we had two days of birthday celebrations! tuesday was filled with work--nothing important.

now on to my obsession: i realize i'm late jumping on the bandwagon, but i am obsessed with GLEE.
i spent ALL wednesday watching season one. it's amazing. before i had only seen the britney spears episode and thought "wow this show is pointless" but watching it from the beginning, i love it. netflix only has season one, so i am going to have to watch the rest on my computer, but definitely worth it. any other gleeks out there? :)

i was supposed to go to Tampa today with my sister, but due to my bad memory and prior arrangements, i had to back out last minute--i'm sure she'll have a blast though!

oh&&i made a hair appointment on the 18th--so i won't let you know what i decided &&will surprise y'all with pictures :) {unless it looks awful then ignore this and i will pretend it never happened :)) }

yours truly,
kelley mackenzie

8 comments:

alexis @ bloomed in june said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE glee! so glad to know of another gleek out there :)

Anonymous said...

I love Glee too- so many people hate it but I think it's amazing! Lovely blog :)
Aly xx

According To Erica said...

Loveeeeeee Glee! I watch all of the newer episodes on Hulu. :)

Just Jess said...

I LOVE GLEE!

Lindy Maddox said...

I love picking new hairstyles! Im still contemplating my next move... cant wait to see yours!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I'm a new follower :) I absolutely love Glee. I can't miss it!

Kelsey Cole said...

ah! I just barely started watching glee this past month also! thank you netflix for having season one to get me hooked:) It's so cheesy and I love it. I just barely signed up for the 'free week trial' on Hulu plus so I could hurry and watch season 2:) so fun!

Katherine said...

I am obsessed with Glee! Quinn is my favorite