Monday, July 8, 2013

a year and a half later...

hello again blog world! I've taken quite a long hiatus because life seemed to just get busy, but I missed having the creative outlet. Recently I learned the power of humility, transparency, and sharing your story. We are social creatures and sharing, both the good and the bad, allows for us to connect to each other to grow and find support. SO, I'm baaack.

I recently graduated college and definitely have been slapped by reality. Every bit of me is ready for the next chapter in life, but I have been humbled by God's plan for me. I've learned that my future is unknown to me and is going to remain that way until God is ready to reveal what He has in store. I may be very unsure about what He has planned, but there is one thing I am absolutely certain of: I want to completely give my life to glorify God.

I recently started reading The Weight of Glory by C.S. Lewis and once again he's rocking my world. It has become so clear that it is my duty as a Christian to share the love of Jesus Christ with everyone I encounter. One of my favorite verses says it best,

"They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor." Isaiah 61:3"

This journey will continue to be one of self-discovery as I grow closer with God and as He reveals the plans He has for me. I am excited to be able to document my adventures, lessons learned, and share God's blessings!


xoxo
kn 


No comments: