Tuesday, May 17, 2011

forget about me?

so. this blog thing is a lot harder than I thought. I either don't have anything to say, or have a lot to say because I'm so busy and then don't have time to blog. Well. since I'm doing nothing right now I thought I'd post :) my semester ended greatly--still have my 4.0 so I can't complain! but now--

it's summer time! I don't have to go back to school until september..isn't college great? I've got a list of things I plan on doing within the first half of summer that I'd like to share with you--if you're in the Nashville area--join in:

  1. Cheekwood (it's a garden and art gallery with different exhibitions)
  2. the art crawl (I believe it's the first saturday of the month in downtown Nashville)
  3. Cheekwood Nights (they open it up at night and have live music and events--the first is June 3)
  4. Renaissance Festival (random and weird I know, but for some reason it looks fun! haha--all the weekends in May)
  5. the ZOO! (self explanatory right?! I mean it's the zoo)
  6. CMA fest! (I've got four day passes and I think it is going to be amazing)
  7. Atlanta Braves game--Jason Heyward bobble head night! haha
  8. the beach (this one isn't planned yet--but come on, what's summer without the beach??)
  9. Antique-ing. I've recently gone and realized I love it! 
{i've included some links if you're interested in more info}

I'm sure the more I hear of things, the more I am going to add to the list! but--in order to pay for this--I got a job. I'll be working for a doctor--good pay so I am very grateful, but I only work one day a week. SO hoping to pick up some babysitting jobs.

so far this summer has been great--gone hiking with the family--and can't wait to see what else is in store!




lesson learned: careful how you treat others--what you say/do impacts people around you more than you think--even if a comment doesn't mean a lot to you, it may mean the world to the person you said it to..I learned that the hard way today--"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry" James 1:19

2 comments:

his little lady said...

aww, all of these things sound amazing! i need to venture out to nashville and join in on all the fun! thanks for the blog lovin'!
Xo

http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog :)
Ive awarded you with the best blog award. Check it out on my recent posting. Well done :D x